NOVOTEL. - Novotel Brisbane Airport

ACCORHOTELS COMMUNITY

You have questions about the features of this hotel ? Need help or advice ? Ask your questions to the community!

Poser votre question

asla62253431

Novotel on Stevens Singapore

Hello
I'm looking at staying at this hotel soon, are there ant points about which you could help me with,(eg) what room would be better the service, the location. all would be helpful, thank.

il y a 2 mois | 2

8Answers

Type in your answer here!

• colj12525256

All rooms are good High Floor rooms have better views All have great amenities and are clean and modern

il y a 2 mois | 0

• pete25226645

all the rooms are very similar and good. A higher floor is better but i have stayed all levels and they are all fine

il y a 2 mois | 0

• tony26551126

Comfortable , Clean and tidy hotel that is busy most of the time. Rooms located around the atrium can be a bit noisey at times.
    Parking is available but limited . As hotel is close to airport it is very popular hence rate can be expensive

il y a 2 mois | 0

• murr14235152

The Novotel at Brisbane Airport is a good hotel but there is nothing socially around it. Provided you are happy to live within the hotel facilities I would recommend it. It is close to the airport but you would need a transfer to the hotel. If you are staying in Brisbane for a few days there are Novotel hotels in the city which would be more convenient.

il y a 2 mois | 0

• geof53265263

Hi Only stayed once before flying international.
    Pleasant airport hotel. Really only for overnight stays before flights.
    We had a very nice room on a high floor.
    Room service was very good.
    This is not the place to stay if you are wanting to be in the city.
    Only stayed the one night, so cant tell much more.
    Hope that helps.

il y a 2 mois | 0

• wmil61522626

Higher the floor the better. Great food, nice rooms and obviously very handy to the airport which means you don’t have to worry about traffic on the day of your flight.

il y a 2 mois | 0

• dibb46633246

Hi all the rooms are placed around an atrium. Higher floors better, corner rooms bigger. View on both sides good, one over looks the airport so you see all the planes coming and going and the other side you have mountain views up the the Sunshine Coast way. The rooms are well insulated so you don't hear outside noise. Hope this helps.

il y a 2 mois | 0

• dean55464365

Good hotel and close to the airport and DFO shopping centre. Food at the Catalina restaurant is good. Avoid the fourth level, as the room could be under the gym on level 5. I've been in a room under the gym and banging began at 5:30am and was happening until 10:30pm. So be aware on check if the say fourth floor.

il y a 2 mois | 0

Type in your answer here!

Ask your question

QUESTIONS LES PLUS DEBATTUES

MOST RECENT QUESTIONS

By using this website, I acknowledge having read and accepted the General terms of use of the Accorhotels Community.   Your personal information are intended for Accor SA and its contractors and are necessary to your participation in the community. They are not shared with other members of the community. Messages are published under an automatically generated nickname. To exert your data access, modification or suppression rights, you can write to data.privacy@accor.com.